Healthy Gums Are Important
Good oral hygiene is vital in maintaining a beautiful, healthy smile – and it’s our Downtown Los Angeles experience dentist’s priority to help and oversee you maintain good oral hygiene and health practices, and deal with tooth and gum concerns before they become a problem.
While daily brushing and flossing can help to keep tooth decay and disease at bay, plaque build-up can occur and negatively impact your oral hygiene and health if not kept in check by a professional.
We are your expert in preventative care, dental education, and helping every member of your family maintain great oral hygiene for the best possible tooth health.
What can we do for you during a Dental Cleaning Appointment?
- Help detect, treat and prevent gum disease
- Provide cleaning services to keep your teeth, gums, and smiles looking healthy and beautiful
- Help monitor the strength of your teeth
- Identify and help improve dietary factors that may lead to dental decay
- Test for bacteria and biology that may lead to dental decay
- Whiten and brighten your teeth with in-surgery zoom teeth whitening
- Help prevent dental injuries using mouth guards
How Often Should I Visit My Dental Hygienist?
A dental cleaning visit is routinely performed every six months, and is usually between 40 minutes and 60 minutes. Some patients with advanced gum disease may require more frequent visits to help reduce tartar and bad bacteria, and prevent periodontal disease.
What is the dental cleaning appointment duration?
You can expect an appointment length of 40-60 Minutes.
What does an oral hygiene appointment cover?
This includes gum examination, hygiene assessment, cleaning, polish & dental advice.